[Opensim-dev] New OpenSim servers

Belxjander Serechai belxjander at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 11:31:21 UTC 2008

if scripting is to be seperated from Assets and Inventory and is
running seperately...
  then why not key everything out?

make for walled garden realms and handle geocities/google/... server
farm provision of 3D region services?
  if a basic region needs next to nothing to actually be provided and
everything is provided by seperate machines,
  then a basic rack case with decent cooling would be able to provide
one hell of a network system and would
  only then need being hooked to an IX location (AIX/WIX/CIX/DIX for
Auckland Wellington Christchurch Dunedin, Internet Exchanges
respectively)
  I only refer to the real Internet Exchanges in NZ that I am aware
of...  maybe someone else is aware of an equal site in Europe/US?

and seperation of object provision also means multiple pipelines of
requests since each server needs a client or region server connection
right?

I just cant stop my curiousity about these things at times :)