[Opensim-dev] Revision 4952 is currently broken..

Terry F. terry at usfastweb.com
Mon Jun 2 16:15:43 UTC 2008

Hi Justin,

Thanks for your reply.
I agree... I've had this happen to me a time or two in the past with
other projects and have solved it by making a new folder and simply
starting over with a fresh unmolested copy.
But, As I mentioned.... I've already tried this route... I did get
different results... Still had 88 warnings.. but no errors.

I've been trying for a few hours this morning to get things back on
track... but I can't figure this out...I'm stuck..dead in the water.

I've not changed anything on my end... I've checked all my settings in
2005 Express and RealXtend still builds fine so I don't think my
settings in 2005 Express are wrong.
I can't figure it out.

-Terry