[Opensim-dev] Revision 4952 is currently broken..

Terry F. terry at usfastweb.com
Mon Jun 2 04:38:42 UTC 2008

Hi Mike...Thanks for the reply.
I had mentioned that I had already done that in this message you replied
to... must be late where you are at! :)
I did get different results after doing that....and the build was a
success but still full of warnings. (The logs for this attempt was
posted on the last message as well.)

Thanks again,
-Terry