[Opensim-dev] new LSL state to implement

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Tue Jul 29 12:27:15 UTC 2008

Hi,

well, to be honest, I dont see a need, and don't even see it as
desirable, to allow scripts to discover, with certainty, what grid
they're on.

In these days of aiming for interop, I think it is wrong to limit a
script to run only on one grid, and this feature would most
certainly be used in this way:

"You are running MyFreeScript on Second Life. I don't like it.
Shutting down"

Not pleasant, is it?

Melanie