[Opensim-dev] Two Mantis patches pending

Michael Wright michaelwri22 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 27 17:50:08 UTC 2008

I had already (on friday) committed a similar option to the one in 1823, as I hadn't realised that patch was there. Although my change was slight different. I think it should be enough. But I haven't closed that issue incase it is decided that we really do want the Legacy handlers  added. So most likely best to give that a couple of more days left open and see what people think.

1833 looks like a small change to fix a typing error. So I'm just about to apply that as it does look like the current namespace in opensim.addin.xml is wrong. But would like it if Ryan could have a quick look as well, incase I'm missing something, or he plans to move the plugin interface.

Charles Krinke <cfk at pacbell.net> wrote: We have a couple of Mantis patches pending.

These are #1823 & #1833.

My conservative bit is set on both and I would appreciate it if Mw or Lbsa could approve them. Better yet, if someone else could apply them in this particular case, I would feel a bit more comfortable.

Maybe its just what has been going on for the last week, but please bear with me if my conservative bit gets set once in a while.

Charles