[Opensim-dev] Get grid information from user server?

dr scofield drscofield at xyzzyxyzzy.net
Sat Jul 26 09:48:45 UTC 2008

Michael Wright wrote:
> +1 , please lets avoid LLSD where we can and only use it where the
> client already uses it.
i've got no beef either way :-) personally, i like JSON, but XML is fine
with me as well. i'll think i'll first move the GridInfo functionality
to its proper place so that it not only works standalone but also with
grid... and then concentrate on making progress with HttpServer before
worrying about any other format then.

    cheers,
    dr scofield

dr dirk husemann ---- math & computer science ---- ibm zurich research lab