[Opensim-dev] Moving OpenSim.Region.Communications.Local/OGS1 to Framework

Frisby, Adam adam at deepthink.com.au
Tue Jul 22 19:06:21 UTC 2008

I thought Framework was for interfaces only really. (or abstract classes)

Maybe this should be a 0.7 goal - clean up the namespaces.

I suggest we group into maybe:

OpenSim.Framework.* = Interfaces
OpenSim.Region.* = Region (Collapse Environment back to Region?)
OpenSim.Comms.Client.* = New namespace for ClientView/ClientStack/anything with packeting[?]
OpenSim.Comms.Intersim.* = Grid comms?

Might be worth polling some ideas here.

Regards,

Adam