[Opensim-dev] OpenID

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Tue Jul 22 04:59:05 UTC 2008

Hi,

Dzonatas wrote:
> /This where the "chair" question came about. What happens if the chair
> is made up of copiable and non-copiable assets where each piece of the
> chair being separate intellectual property and each IP owned
> individually by different people.

I wasn't even trying to address prim or compound items. Baby steps.
I was trying to outline a way to get avatar portability now. With
the client we have, or mostly that client, and with the server(s) we
have available, including SLs.

This will not be solved overnight, but i think my approach is at
least worth a think, to solve this one limited scope problem.

Melanie