[Opensim-dev] "/" difference in InventoryService requests

liu xiaolu lulurun at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 10:01:43 UTC 2008

Hi, everyone,

Today, when I was testing my opensim, I found that
in UserLoginService.cs, function "GetInventorySkeleton" the request url of
"RootFolders" and "CreateInventory" are written as
> invUrl + "CreateInventory/"
in OGS1InventoryService.cs, the request url of "NewFolder", "UpdateFolder",
... are written as
> _inventoryServerUrl + "/UpdateFolder/"

This is a implicit problem, because OpenSim works fine.
But It may bring troubles in the future.

should we unify the code format ? or
should we make RestObjectPoster or RestHttpServer to handle continuous "/",
(something like "s/\/\//\//g")

--
Lulurun