[Opensim-dev] Converting the GridServer to PluginLoader

Ryan McDougall sempuki1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 09:13:25 UTC 2008

So after I converted the obvious code that was currently using
Mono.Addins, I began to look around for other cases for dynamic loading,
to see how I adapt it.

First is to move IGridData and ILogData to PluginLoader, which is
accomplished in the patch attached to the following bug.

Due to some problems with HEAD at the time of testing, I am not
confident that this should be applied right away. I think that it works
fine, but until I can verify that on a known-to-work HEAD, it should be
held off.

However, that shouldn't stop review of the work. I await your comments.

Cheers,