[Opensim-dev] Inteop patch Mantis#1696

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Wed Jul 16 19:38:34 UTC 2008

I suppose we could consider two approaches. My assumption is that LL will want to run a server process on the gridserver to facilitate teleport from say the betagrid to an OpenSim grid. It so, and this process does not interfere with OpenSim server processes either existing or being proposed, then that is fine. If there is no server process to run for betagrid<->OpenSim grid, then that is simpler.

At the same time, OpenSim may expand the UserServer (or other UGAIM server processes) to facilitate OpenSimGrid<->OpenSimGrid teleport and that seems reasonable also.

Charles