[Opensim-dev] Lively

Dezso Zoltan dezso.zoltan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 06:17:04 UTC 2008

This might be one of the 20%-time projects and at the moment I'm
pretty sure we can consider this as a "research" topic and not a
full-fledged application. If there is business opportunity, we can
expect it to mature later. If it does, we can find ourselves competing
with Google's infrastructure and that's the scary part. On the other
hand, I tried Lively yesterday and it was extremely slow (of course it
was featured on digg and whatnot, so yesterday's might not have been a
normal load anyway)

+1 on the browser-based viewer too :)

Zaki
Good programmers copy. Great programmers paste too.