[Opensim-dev] Adding RegionID to SceneObjectPart

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Tue Jul 8 19:33:24 UTC 2008

I'd like to add RegionID to SceneObjectPart as a property as it would
make life a lot easier for mapping in nhibernate (otherwise we'll need
some custom objects).

The general concensus on osgrid office hours is that this wouldn't be an
issue, but we wanted to make sure anyone else had a chance to throw on
concerns.  Please throw on here. :)

Thanks,

   -Sean