[Opensim-dev] Warning: IGridPlugin interface change

Ryan McDougall sempuki1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 05:09:19 UTC 2008

In the course of my work I intend to remove the Close() method in favor
of the Dispose() method.

IGridPlugin was supposed to lose its Close() call at the same time as
IApplicationPlugin, but it appears that I neglected to previously.

This change is not in svn yet, but will probably go in by the end of the
week.

If you have 3rd party out-of-tree plugins, please migrate your cleanup
logic to Dispose() where possible.

Should we have some sort of official deprecation process?

Cheers,