[Opensim-dev] A proposed groups architecture

Kyle Hamilton aerowolf at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 21:00:13 UTC 2008

That's "trying to create a complex mechanism to support a simple
idea."  Plus, there's absolutely no reason why chat should be routed
through remote regions (why should I open my communications to a
potentially-hostile region operator when I have no encryption between
group members and no key management?)

-1.

-Kyle H