[Opensim-dev] A proposed groups architecture

Frisby, Adam adam at deepthink.com.au
Wed Jul 2 18:37:59 UTC 2008

Option #4: Seperate them.

Use a permissions/ACL groups system on the sim which is separate from
the grid ones.

Then use the grid ones as simple communication / interaction groups.

There's two different tasks here as far as I can see - so cramming them
together to match what the viewer does may not be the optimal solution
(there's nothing stopping you from having the viewer action affect both
however)