[Opensim-dev] LSL Clarity & statement of facts.

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Wed Jul 2 01:13:52 UTC 2008

I am getting e-mails and PM about this LSL issue, so I need to try to add some clarity.

All LSL subroutines were originally implemented in LSL_BuiltIn_Commands.cs.

A copy of this file was made and morphed to support a new script engine, leaving us wtih two source files for all the C# subroutine wrappers.

This new copy has now become LSL_Api.cs and it is proposed that this become the implementation file for LSL commands some time, but this has not happened yet.

In the meantime, until such a merge occurs, it is recommended that both files be patched with new implementations of the remaining 90 or so LSL subroutines.

Charles