[Opensim-dev] Running Server

Sanders, Robert Lon sandersrl at ornl.gov
Thu Feb 28 16:57:03 UTC 2008

Help,

I am sorry to ask, but I have tried to follow all of the instructions on
the web site, but I am still having issues.

I am installing 0.5 on a new Mac pro with 10.5.2.  I was able to
download and install the mono package and compile all o f the packages.

Issues;

 I cannot find the file .profile that in which the added line was
supposed to be included.

I copied the OpenSim.ini.example over to OpenSim.ini;  I changed the
127.0.0.1 address to the exact address of the machine; however, I did
not make any other changes.

I can connect to the server; however, it fails when it tries to make the
region connection (sql issue).

Any help would be appreciated.

Bob Sanders