[Opensim-dev] Voice Module

Ryan McDougall ryan at 3di.jp
Thu Feb 28 06:32:29 UTC 2008

How convenient! There just happens to be a spot of code for just that
purpose: https://sourceforge.net/projects/voipforvw

Although Im thinking of putting it someplace different. I only chose
sourceforge because I had an account from way-back.

It works very well with Asterisk, which is what Im testing with. I
haven't touched it for a week, and it plain doesn't work yet, but its
only a couple steps away from a working solution, and I should be able
to get back to working on it next week.

Its GPL because of the SIP stack being GPL, but really its of no concern
to me. If someone prefers a BSD stack, and can recommend or better yet,
implement it, then Im all for it.

Cheers,