[Opensim-dev] DB - NHibernate tests (part 1)

Impalah impalah at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 15:24:24 UTC 2008

I' ve sent the project to Jon Cundill, the affected files only for not to do
duplicated job (as we were doing right now).

By now there is only 2 new packages (*Framework.Persistence for table
mappings and *Framework.Data.Hibernate for db plugin definition ) and one
affected file of Opensim core: OpenSimMain.cs (just included a new "if" when
decoding parameters from opensim.ini, asset_server="hibernate").

The current status: Server starts ok, but having problems when trying to
create an user (my first test with console) due to the raw implementation of
hibernate (the zip attached is from this morning, maybe it could have some
errors).

So this evening I'm redesigning the db model, I'm sorry but I can't maintain
the current, I need some tables (relations between
regions->prims->prim_items->assets...).

I've attached the model I'm working on (does this server allow to send mail
attachments?). It is not finished and I'm trying to not affect the current
model (just including new tables and adding some foreign keys).

The last thing, and yes, is a noob question: I need to include the
*hbm.xmland the
hibernate.cfg.xml into the cs projects as Embedded Resources... what's the
command in prebuild.xml? These files need, by now, to be in the bin
directory (later attributes will be used and these files will be
unnecessary, but I need them now).

For the next future... I have to implement the DDL generation from hibernate
for not to have to execute SQL files.

Greetings