[Opensim-dev] DB - NHibernate tests (part 1)

Impalah impalah at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 12:44:37 UTC 2008

Hi everyone:

I'm integrating the Hibernate model yet into my local opensim (downloaded
5/februay).

By now I'm trying to work with assets and seems to work ok, except for the
first time loading from xml. The PK of the table is the UUID of the assets
and seems that hibernate works only in two modes: it asigns automatically
id's or the applicaion creates the ids.

Well, a little problem I think I could resolve today, but we won't use all
the power of hibernate in some cases...

That's all. I'll keep you informed.

Greetingzzz