[Opensim-dev] init.d scripts I put on the wiki and putting then in the svn

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 9 10:36:52 UTC 2008

Heh.  I just noticed through the magic of commit changelogs that we
already have a Windows installer in Tools/Windows/Installer.  However, I
still think my arguments for having this stuff externally are valid -
most of the existing stuff in tools (such as the installer and the gui)
would be better off outside OpenSim SVN.  I'm not going to get terribly
upset if another core committer wants to directly include them though.

--
justincc

justincc
Justin Clark-Casey