[Opensim-dev] init.d scripts I put on the wiki and putting then in the svn

Brian Wolfe brianw at terrabox.com
Sat Feb 9 08:19:41 UTC 2008

Because unix installer scripts typically ship with the application. They
install by default to /usr/local/* and can be told to install to a
different root so that packagers can then tarball the resulting files
up. Typically this is done using make. If ther eis to be any chance of
acceptance by the linux distros for inclusion then this is somethign
that is needed.

I plan on creating a makefile that would run runprebuild.sh, then nant,
then install.