[Opensim-dev] init.d scripts I put on the wiki and putting then in the svn

Brian Wolfe brianw at terrabox.com
Sat Feb 9 02:34:55 UTC 2008

I was thinking today that it would probably be a good idea to have a
place in the SVN where contributing scripts such as these could be
added. That way people wouldn't have to hunt them down on the wiki to
have them. It would also let me pass out updates for the scripts as I
improve them.

Any objections to makign the scripts a part of OpenSim svn? If not,
would someone be kind enough to dd them for me? :)