[Opensim-dev] DB - NHibernate tests (part 1)

Impalah impalah at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 09:40:27 UTC 2008

Sorry I made a mistake in the sql file.

The good one is copied below.

I'm working now on the "persistence" layer, creating the basic utilities (
i.e. factories) and testing selects, updates and deletes.

I hope in 2 or 3 days to have something "insertable" into the actual
opensim.

CREATE DATABASE `opensimtest` /*!40100 DEFAULT CHARACTER SET latin1 */;

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `opensimtest`.`osprimitive_type`;
CREATE TABLE  `opensimtest`.`osprimitive_type` (
  `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `name` varchar(45) NOT NULL,
  `params` varchar(45) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 ROW_FORMAT=DYNAMIC;

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `opensimtest`.`ostexture`;
CREATE TABLE  `opensimtest`.`ostexture` (
  `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `uuid` varchar(45) NOT NULL,
  `name` varchar(45) NOT NULL,
  `path` varchar(45) NOT NULL,
  `data` blob NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `opensimtest`.`osuser`;
CREATE TABLE  `opensimtest`.`osuser` (
  `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `uuid` varchar(45) NOT NULL,
  `name` varchar(45) NOT NULL,
  `surname` varchar(45) NOT NULL,
  `last_position` varchar(45) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=4 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `opensimtest`.`osfaces`;
CREATE TABLE  `opensimtest`.`osfaces` (
  `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `face` varchar(45) NOT NULL,
  `id_texture` int(10) unsigned zerofill NOT NULL default '0000000000',
  `params` varchar(45) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`),
  KEY `FK_ostexture_faces_texture` (`id_texture`),
  CONSTRAINT `FK_ostexture_faces_texture` FOREIGN KEY (`id_texture`)
REFERENCES `ostexture` (`id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `opensimtest`.`osprimitive`;
CREATE TABLE  `opensimtest`.`osprimitive` (
  `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `name` varchar(45) default NULL,
  `description` varchar(45) default NULL,
  `uuid` varchar(45) NOT NULL,
  `id_primitive_type` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `id_creator` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `id_owner` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`),
  KEY `FK_osprimitive_type` (`id_primitive_type`),
  KEY `FK_osprimitive_creator` (`id_creator`),
  KEY `FK_osprimitive_owner` (`id_owner`),
  CONSTRAINT `FK_osprimitive_type` FOREIGN KEY (`id_primitive_type`)
REFERENCES `osprimitive_type` (`id`),
  CONSTRAINT `FK_osprimitive_creator` FOREIGN KEY (`id_creator`) REFERENCES
`osuser` (`id`),
  CONSTRAINT `FK_osprimitive_owner` FOREIGN KEY (`id_owner`) REFERENCES
`osuser` (`id`)