[Opensim-dev] further db thoughts

Impalah impalah at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 21:55:12 UTC 2008

Sorry for answering a bit late, I have not much time for development :-(

I'm making tests with NHibernate (a sample data model with several tables
for burning test... 20000+ registers). I tested by now in mysql and mssql,
both mono and .NET. I think tomorrow I could try sqlite but... a little
problem. Seems that the "official" driver is outdated and everybody
recommends to use the one shipped with mono (version 1.2.4 and higher).

Is there any restriction for the mono version opensim uses?

Thanks