[Opensim-dev] Search server DB schema

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Tue Feb 5 18:11:33 UTC 2008

Dear Diva:

I like your ideas and they seem worth pursuing. Interesting enough, I am in Irvine also and just down the street from you. Perhaps we will meet and discuss this in person sometime.

You might find it interesting that OSGrid is controlled from a series of servers at 15 Bayside near the corner of Culver and Alton.

Charles