[Opensim-dev] Groups and using our sims more

Kyle "G" create at reactiongrid.com
Tue Dec 23 15:22:18 UTC 2008

I have to agree too I don’t see our little grid needing thousands of chat
users anytime soon. 50 would cover me for quite awhile unless we’re talking
grid to grid chat as well then it would likely be hundreds for the near
future. But that certainly doesn’t mean others don’t have greater needs than
us.
Kyle G
www.reactiongrid.com