[Opensim-dev] Groups and using our sims more

John Sheridan john at pseudospace.net
Mon Dec 22 03:47:49 UTC 2008

I agree as well and James has a good point in regard to permissions.
 From a non-developer point of view (high to end user level), I've been
waiting with baited breath for group permissions.  Right now the only
way to allow team or group building is to disable the permissions module
and run nightly backups while hoping nobody comes along in the night and
destroys what you've been working on.  In my situation the ability to
assign the "edit my objects" permission to those on my contact list as
well allow group build permissions at the sim level would truly be a
great help, a godsend even.

Thanks and good work gang! :)

 - John Sheridan (Orion Pseudo on pseudospace.net)