[Opensim-dev] service monitoring for opensim

Ruud Lathrop ruud.lathrop at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 17:53:09 UTC 2008

+1, but with one request, why not make it for all services a generic call
like :

http://ipNumber:port/status/

That is much easier to remember, then all the other tricks (as some are).
Maybe can also return some meaning full info like running time, thread
count, etc.

Second, a way to get statistics from the regions, without using a the
console would be nice to. Like avatars online on that region, scripts
running, etc.. You get the idea.

Ruud