[Opensim-dev] service monitoring for opensim

Paul Fishwick fishwick at cise.ufl.edu
Thu Dec 18 13:43:46 UTC 2008

maybe I don't have the necessary revision. I have opensim.exe running now
(r7703) and when I do: http://myIP:9000/simstatus, I get a bad
link page. can you let me know where I am going wrong? -p

Sean Dague wrote:
> Paul Fishwick wrote:
>
>> This sounds good - btw, is this instrumented now?  Where are the php or
>> html files for simstatus, get_grid_info, etc?  As a suggestion, the
>> monitoring
>> might use a GUI control or does it already?
>>

> The urls I pointed to are live and working now.  The http content is
> returned directly from the sim code.
>
> 	-Sean

Paul Fishwick, PhD
Professor and Director, Digital Arts and Sciences Programs
University of Florida
Computer & Information Science and Eng. Dept.
Bldg. CSE, Room 301
P.O. Box 116120
Gainesville, FL 32611
Email: fishwick at cise.ufl.edu