[Opensim-dev] Auditorium for 500

Destiny Niles techiedavid at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 03:10:19 UTC 2008

A 500 auditorium can be faked. In SL they have had events 'simucast'
in duplicate sims. They each only had only 40 avatars but the
presentation was duplicated in each sim. Since you don't expect all
500 avatars to be taking to each other, but being passive and just
watching a stage a duplicate sim procedure would address there needs.