[Opensim-dev] external host name

Cristina Videira Lopes lopes at ics.uci.edu
Fri Dec 12 01:38:04 UTC 2008

The thing is that this can potentially create a RegionInfo data
structure with
           nRegionInfo.ExternalHostName = regionData.IPADDR;

This is inconsistent with certain queries on the Grid server, like "give
me all my neighbors" which may send host names.

So, back to the point: someone needs to decide what is it that
RegionInfo.ExternalHostName  is supposed to hold.