[Opensim-dev] mono & the client

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Thu Dec 11 23:25:37 UTC 2008

As the resident muckraker, I would appreciate it if we could standardize on mono and the client versions for a while until at least we can get past the current spate of non-reproducible results.

It appears to me that mono-1.9.1 is the latest official mono and it appears to me that the 1.21.6 client is the latest official client. Trying to standardize on the latest official mono *and* the latest official client is one of the things that has gotten us this far this fast.

Questions, comments, suggestions?

Charles