[Opensim-dev] An Open Letter to Open Source and OpenSim Communities

Hurliman, John john.hurliman at intel.com
Wed Dec 10 17:50:41 UTC 2008

Sean,
You posted a link to a viewer written in a Windows-only in-browser technology, a viewer written in an ActiveX control, and a Python viewer that interfaces with C# code. I'm a huge fan of the latter project and have been following it eagerly, but it's a different discussion when you are talking about building the Firefox of virtual worlds.

John