[Opensim-dev] RFC: Changing default script engine to xengine

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 12:48:27 UTC 2008

It seems like a positive direction to do so.

One thing to make sure, however..  that only one file is trying to
access the script dll assembly at the same time.  on XEngine, I get
complaints from the engine about multiple processing trying to access
the assembly at the same time.   I expect this to be a windows
specific thing though.

Best Regards

Ter