[Opensim-dev] EQ issue ?

Cristina Videira Lopes lopes at ics.uci.edu
Mon Dec 8 16:24:12 UTC 2008

Sigh. Yes. There are lots of issues surrounding the EQ.
Homer and I have been looking into this for the past week.
Here's some more mantis about it:

We're redesigning the way the EQ and CAPS work in opensim. Not finished
yet, but hopefully we'll be able to figure all these issues out.
If you want to help plese watch for those mantis and help with testing
and additions on the several patches that get placed there.

Thanks!