[Opensim-dev] rex auth & avatar systems (Re: future rexviewer merger)

Kyle "G" create at reactiongrid.com
Sun Dec 7 11:49:32 UTC 2008

We are all for anything that improves stability. If there is any loss in
stability or cross platform compatibility being added we do not want to use
any of it. OpenSim is already a challenge to present to clients because of
the many bugs. We say +1 and "hurumph" only if adding REX adds stability.
Please, please focus on stability.

Kyle G
www.reactiongrid.com