[Opensim-dev] OpenSimulator 0.6 Roadmap

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 28 18:27:53 UTC 2008

Justin Clark-Casey wrote:
> Sean Dague wrote:
>> Michael Wright wrote:
>>> As 0.5.9 has just been tagged/released. I think it is a good time to
>>> start thinking in more details about what the goals for the 0.6
>>> series should be.
>>> There is a page on the wiki with some ideas, but by having this
>>> discussion here, hopefully we will get more input/debate. And some
>>> specifications might get wrote for some of the issues.
>>>
>>> Some of the areas that have been talked about/suggested are:

Oops sorry - didn't properly read that these are just suggestions.  I
blame the fact that I'm tired and have a cold (as well as having too
much e-mail to read and too many opinions ;-)

Actually, I think we already had a roadmap for 0.6 (which Charles had
been following)?  Perhaps these suggestions are better for 0.7 and beyond.

--
justincc
Justin Clark-Casey