[Opensim-dev] OpenSim Export

Kayne kayne_nemesis1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 27 21:58:06 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I'm currently about to begin a project on OpenSim for a project at University. I'm looking at an export/import tool.

I noticed the OpenSimExport project for the Google summer of code and wondered if anybody is currently working on this? If not it would be more useful if I work on it rather than work on a completely independant project.

If that is the case, what would people want from this tool? I am limited by time, so I probably won't be able to complete it fully, but I would like to have the core functionality finished. I notice Sean was the one who proposed it so I'm guessing you have an interest in this?

Thanks,

Kris

      Catch-up on the latest NZ celebrity and entertainment news here - http://nz.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea/