[Opensim-dev] Performance issue :S

Lc lcc1967 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 17:56:25 UTC 2008

Well, i'm in the process to start some weekly testing in september (back
from my trip the 8)

The idea is taking a weekly commit, then torture it :

   - non regression test
   - basic tests
   - new functionality test
   - user perception test

I know it's a small step but it could improved our methodologie and provide
an "not too old" inter-release for deployment.

SM