[Opensim-dev] OpenSim Meetings Google Callendar

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Tue Aug 26 14:04:20 UTC 2008

You  bring up an interesting concern of mine, SDague, and that is daylight savings time.

Currently our "Office Hour" and "Test Hour" are at 1900UTC which is Noon PDT and 3PM EDT.

However, when daylight savings time ends in most of the US in another month or so, things will change and we have two choices.

1. Keep "Office Hour" and "Test Hour" at 1900UTC and let those on daylight savings time adjust to 1100PST and 3PM EST.

2. Change the time from 1900UTC to 2000UTC and follow daylight savings time twice a year.

My vote is to keep our "Office Hour" and "Test Hour" at 1900UTC as we are a planetary project and this seems more reasonable for the folks that dont use daylight savings time.

But, what to others think?

Charles