[Opensim-dev] Appearance can be fix! Help me please!

Binho . djbinho at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 03:54:04 UTC 2008

Hi There!

I´m having some problems to fix my avatar appearance (no persist avatar
appearance)

I changed to 0.5.8 r5946 version and i´ll tell u what´s happening:

I have 20 regions on my grid, but only in one of them, the appearance can be
fix!

I can crate new body parts (hair, Shape, Skin, eyes). I can wear too, so
it´s ok. In all places i can create and change it, but when i come back
(making another login) my avatar don´t fix the changes i made! So my avatar
still the same, without the changes that i made!

When i save the changes that i made, like hair, for exemplo, appears on the
console (opensim.exe )a message:
 [APPEARANCE] - Avatar is child agent, ignoring AvatarIsWeareing event

So, the new body parts don´t be save at the "*avatarappearance*" table.

Only in one region of my grid this thing works and save perfectly and in the
others (19 regions) this problem continuous. What is going on?

Anybody can help me?
Anyone had this kind of problem?

Thx so much guys.