[Opensim-dev] Server Question

Rich White rich.lynn.white at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 18:42:46 UTC 2008

Quick question.  Is there a server startup string that can be used to
check for an approved client version and only let the "approved
client" version connect to the Opensim server (it seems LL does that
when they update their client version)?  I work with K-12 students and
have tweaked the xml files (to take out un-desirable action options.)
.... more of a work/around than anything really .... doing this
through the server would be ideal by I am certainly not skilled enough
to do that.

Any help/ideas/advice would be greatly appreciated !

Best Regards,
 Rich