[Opensim-dev] Adding osfunction

krtaylor krtaylor at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Aug 5 20:08:19 UTC 2008

You don't say what environment you are working with. But, it looks like
you have added the new OS function to ScriptEngine/Shared which is not
fully shared (yet). Currently, only XEngine uses the shared language
APIs and I suspect that you are using the DotNetEngine. You need to add
your new OS functions to the API files in ScriptEngine/Common for them
to be available to the DotNetEngine.  Specifically:

OpenSim/Region/ScriptEngine/Common/BuiltIn_Commands_BaseClass.cs
OpenSim/Region/ScriptEngine/Common/OSSL_BuilIn_Commands.cs
OpenSim/Region/ScriptEngine/Common/OSSL_BuilIn_Commands_Interface.cs

BTW, I didn't accidentally misspell those last 2, they really are
spelled that way, its a long story....  ;-)

--

Kurt R Taylor (Kurt Stringer)

Open Virtual Worlds Development
http://opensimulator.org http://opensim.ibm.com