[Opensim-dev] [Opensim-commits] r4225 - trunk/OpenSim/Framework

Ursula MATOVA ursula.matova at klintcentral.net
Tue Apr 15 22:16:53 UTC 2008

Sure, Sean ...

It's much better ...

Starting up & Shuting Down OpenSim is a full project, ... inside the
project ... :)

I have noticed in past SVN releases, ( Before 4125 ), that when you
are torturing prims, that could crash the Sim, but I have to make more
tests on that point.

Second one, Before 4125, displaying the World Map ( first Tab ) could
produce a 100% CPU, just because the Map on "Second Tab" doesn't work
yet, ...
Again, need more time to test that point.

Anyway, SVN.4236 is playable :)

Thanks a lot,

Tegards,

Ursula.