[Opensim-dev] Thoughts on UUID

Kyle Hamilton aerowolf at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 00:07:56 UTC 2008

Why not derive OSUUID from LLUUID, with the additional attribute
[serializable], provide an implicit conversion operator that provides
LLUUID, and provides a constructor from LLUUID?  Is LLUUID sealed or
something?

(even if it is, at least should be able to provide an implicit
conversion and constructor to reduce the impact of LLUUID on the
codebase here.)

-Kyle H