[Opensim-dev] Could a core developer please upgrade/patch libsecondlife to properly fix a bug?

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 4 18:03:22 UTC 2008

The recent issue where objects weren't appearing in the 1.19.1.4 client
agent inventory was due to the fact that libsecondlife.AssetType for an
object was wrongly returning  "primitive" rather than "object".  Could
someone in the know upgrade/patch our libsecondlife.dll to resolve this
properly?  The version in opensim-libs doesn't appear to have this
issue, so I have to assume we're now out of step with what's in there
(which we shouldn't be).

I imagine we want the version just before libsecondlife required
mono-1.9, possibly with that bug patched.

I'd take care of this myself but I can't directly commit that code due
to current company restrictions.

Thanks in advance, anyone :-)

--
justincc