[Opensim-dev] TodayXXX Bouncing Bots :D

Michael Wright michaelwri22 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 2 10:06:17 UTC 2008

yup, delete  OpenSim.Region.Examples.SimpleModule.dll from the bin folder.
Prebuild has been changed back again in revision 4062 so that dll gets put back in its own folder, but you might still have to delete the dll from the standard bin folder.

So until next april 1st, the bots have been put back in their cave.

Ursula MATOVA <ursula.matova at klintcentral.net> wrote: Sure, it's a good way for testing,
But the CPU Problem I encountered make my OpenSim unusable ... so ... :)

For testing these bots are helpfull ... But for "playing" they are not
LOL

Regards,

Ursula.