[Opensim-dev] First stab at gridbased inventory

Tleiades tleiades at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 19:33:27 UTC 2007

Hi

I have uploaded a patch to mantis
http://bug.opensecondlife.org/view.php?id=444, containing the first stab at
a gridbased inventory sytem.

Focus has been on getting something up and running, the code is not elegant
nor highly tuned, infact it is pretty bad.

I would have prefered to improve the code some more before uploading the
patch, but on the other hand, there is a lot of development going on, and if
I hold on to the code for too long, it will grow stale. Please feel free to
comment on the code.

I have tested that standalone still is working (smoketest), and using the
SQLite and MySQL providers.

The inventory server can be started at anytime, as long as it is started
before the sims.

/Tleiades